Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 12: Some say three's a crowd


Jan 14 2011 . . . If you talk with veteran puppy raisers for Canine Companions for Independence, you find that many of them have at least three dogs in their homes. Usually a pup in training, then their own keepers. They say after three dogs, it doesn't really matter how many you have. Four or five or more - it's all the same.

I've tried to explain this philosophy to the Husband, but he's not buying it.

The company I work for is very generous in their pet policy, allowing our dogs in the office. We have strict rules to follow, to be sure. But if you have a dog with good manners, they're welcome to be with you during the work day.  Even more wonderful for me, the company is supportive of my efforts in puppy raising for CCI. Here in this shot are three visitors to my humble cube. Micron has had enough of this good behavior nonsense and is waiting for me to finish my lean cuisine so we can go play in the snow.

(On another note, being cognizant of the blogosphere and how things can get around, I do want to say to those who might be wondering that I do indeed have a photo permit from HR for photographing and sharing images of the CCI pups.  No company secrets exposed here. Just dogs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment