Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 25: Roll Dog has a birthday

Jan 27 2011 . . . Yep, it's a dog made from a dinner roll and pipe cleaners. It's proudly displayed on the bookshelf above my desk. Looks like something a kid would make at church camp, but no, I made the thing. It even won first place in a contest at work. The was at the December holiday party.

In 2009.

The rules were sketchy then and I've totally forgotten the intent of this thing. But as I get overly excited about anything that I win, I've kept Roll Dog. It'd be a guess that he's pretty hard and crusty now, but really, I'm a little afraid to touch it. It may crumble to just a powdery memory. 

We're near the end though, Roll Dog and me. I'm pretty sure he won't make it to the move to the new office in April. 

But it's ok. I still have my plaque from winning the Chili Cookoff. In 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment